Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Posing and Popsicles!

Kyleigh and Marleigh are posing right after they got their haircut. Kyleigh got a trim, but Marleigh really got a HAIRCUT!! It was a little shorter than we had asked for, but she LOVES it! I think they are both adorable!
Here is little Ethan enjoying a popsicle right after waking up from a nap. If you look closely, you can see he still has the BED head....BAD!! It's funny and cute, until we have to go somewhere....then we have to take some water and a comb to it.
My silly kids! They make me laugh and smile all the time! I love them to pieces!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i love love mareligh's hair cut. she looks so grown. those pics of ethan are too funny

melibwig said...

I know, Marleigh looks so grown up! I can't believe she will be 7 in a few days! Makes me sad how fast they are growing...sniff sniff! Jacob always says that Ethan has Grandy's hairdo...kinda funny...but I think he might be right.

Carolina girl said...

Check out those girls working the camera! Too cute! I love both of their new cuts, but please tell me they didn't cut all of Marleigh's curls. I hope it is just the way that they styled it. They both look fabulous though! And little Ethan does have some serious bed head now. And I have to agree that it is looking like he's taking after Granddaddy in that department. Still, he is soooooo handsome! Give them all hugs and kisses from Aunt Netta!