Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Turn Around For ONE SECOND.....

and this is what I find...ALL THE TIME! My little man is a mess, A MESS, I tell ya! But, he is the sweetest mess! He loves to climb on things he shouldn't, crawl in places he shouldn't and try to squeeze himself into things that he KNOWS he cannot fit in....and he loves it! He sure does keep us on our toes these days and since the girls are back in school now, he has half the day to make a mess all by himself. He is the funniest, sweetest and most adorable little boy in the world! I LOVE YOU ETHAN!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That totally reminds me of Paige. She loves to squeeze into boxes, drawers and cabinets that are really too small for her. :)

That Ethan is a cute little guy. I love his expressions in these pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Boys are definitely different from girls! Bryant is the same way! He LOVES the dishwasher and the dryer!

Carolina girl said...

I LOVE that mischievous smile! He must get that from his Daddy! Sooo cute! Give my E-Dawg hugs and kisses from Aunt Netta!

Amanda said...

It has only JUST begun!