Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

Hello Blogging World....I have decided to return to you! It has been a year since I have posted anything, but I think I am ready to return now. We have had an incredibly difficult year, but we are trying to move on the best way we know how. First, my Dad passed away on November 22, 2009. That has been really hard for me. He was the BEST!!! I have missed him terribly. Then on February 13, 2010, Jacob's grandfather (Pa) passed away. He was such a great man and we have missed him too. Exactly one month later, March 13, 2010, Jacob's older brother, Stephen, passed away. He had battled leukemia for 9 months. We have really missed him too. On the same day that Stephen passed away, we found out that we were expecting baby #4, which was a big surprise to us. But on April 15, I found myself in the ER having a miscarriage. All of this happening so soon for us was a bit overwhelming, to say the least. But, we have tried to pick up the pieces and move on...the best we can. So needless to say, I've been out of the blogging world for a while. I have missed updating my own blog and checking out every ones blogs...so I think I am ready to join you again. Happy Blogging....Again!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Well, its about time you got back to it. :) We've missed you. That's a lot to back into a decade, much less a year. Here's to this year being just a bit easier.

Carolina girl said...

Wow...I can't even begin to imagine how tough the past year has been for you guys. I've had a hard enough time just dealing with losing Daddy. You and Jacob are superheroes. I love you both so much! And I'm so glad you're back in bloggy land! HOORAY!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're back. It's bound to get better. We love you guys.