Monday, September 29, 2008

Kyleigh's First Day of 2nd Grade

Okay, so this is wayyyyy late, but it's better late than never, right. This is Kyleigh's first day of second grade. She was sooooo excited.....that is until we got there. She started a new school since we have moved and she was a little nervous at first. By the end of the day when I picked her up, she said that she loved her new school. THANK GOODNESS! I don't know what I would have done if she didn't like it. Her teacher is Ms. Kickery and she is sooo nice. Kyleigh tells everyone, "My teacher is Ms. Kickery and she's like the nicest teacher in the whole school!" It's kinda funny. She is doing so good and she loves that Marleigh is in school with her now. I hope things stay this good. Only time will tell. I love the way she is posing all over the place. She would have taken pictures all morning if I'd let her, but we had to get to school. What a cute girl. She has to be the cutest 2nd grader in the whole school.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carolina girl said...

Work it, Kyleigh! Work it! You are so beautiful. I can't believe all of you girls are second graders already! I love you! =)