Saturday, July 12, 2008

3 Months Old!

Okay, so Ethan is 3 months old now, which means for the past 3 months I haven't had much sleep at all! Things were crazy at first, but slowly things are starting to get better. We had waited soooo long to have another baby, that it was like starting all over again. And needless to say, we were both a bit rusty! But, I think we have the hang of it now. He is the sweetest little thing. He is soooooo spoiled from every direction. If it's not by me and Jacob, then it's the girls spoiling him. If it's not them, then it is the Grandparents, and then comes all of his sweet cousins who love to hold, cuddle and kiss him. He is one lucky boy to have all this love and attention. He is so cute and cuddly and we all love to snuggle with him. He is growing so fast. He is up to 11 1/2 lbs. He loves to smile and laugh, and when he does, we all just melt inside. Everyone had told us we needed a boy, and now we finally have one. He is such a blessing in our lives and our family is more complete now that he is here. We are trying to savor every second with him, because we know how fast he will grow up. We are so lucky to have the girls and him. We couldn't imagine our lives without them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carolina girl said...

What a sweet post! He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to hold, cuddle, and kiss him myself! Only a few more days!:) YIPPEE! And I think he looks soooo much like his dad! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Having a boy is fun! Every mama needs a mama's boy!

Kristen said...

I love that little guy!!! But I think Merry Grace might have me beat. She thinks the sun rises and sets with that baby. :)